Laser Coaching is a one-hour session focused on a challenging situation you are facing.
How to schedule your session:
1. Pay by "buying" this program.
2. Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) proposing 3 dates and times. Be sure to state the time zone you are in. In selecting dates and time, please follow these guidelines:
- Preferred time is between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
- Some evening and weekend time is available. If you are located outside the continental US or have other special timing needs, please let me know.
- Scheduling 2 weeks in advance is safest, but if you have an urgent situation, let me know.
I’m Ann Kruse. I've been advising and coaching leaders for over 30 years, as a professional coach, an organization development consultant, a human resources manager, and a lawyer.
I have worked inside several companies in a variety of industries (technology, law, health care, telecomm), as well as a large government agency. I have founded and managed three separate independent professional practices (as a lawyer, as a team development consultant and as an Executive Coach). I've also been responsible for selecting external executive coaches for a leadership development program in an organization.
One thing that excites me is working with people like you, who are constantly learning and upping your game. I have recently noticed a surging interest among coaches from a variety of coaching specialties who want to venture into leadership coaching. This matches a growing need in organizations for help in developing their leadership bench strength as baby boomers retire. To help you as you enter this market, I would like to share some of what I have learned with you.
Please check out the course list to see which ones fit your needs.